The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Monday, November 30, 2015

SideBar NoTeD

Hello fellow Elves...
I have returned to the computer & have read all the comments & emails... WooHoo... you certainly are a great bunch of Santas helpers... as I have marked "RECD" beside 10 12 14 16 18 names so far.
WeLL DoNe... on a great effort.
Please remember to let me know when you RECEIVE your parcel...
I love seeing recd beside names.
Just a little squeezing is allowed... but NO OPENING...Ho Ho Ho...

8 comments:

  1. I forwarded my reply to Dee, but just to confirm again - I received my lovely package of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine from Rachel has arrived and has been squeezed but not opened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is winging its way over lots and lots of water. Hopefully there next week, this week if the mailman is good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I've received mine from Cally I will check the tracking info for the one I posted out & send Cally an email xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine SSS is on its very long way.I am wondering when it will reach his aim?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received mine on Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've received my parcel today from Wendy F.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received my box from Kim S. a few days ago. . . .forgot to check in with you -- but I have been a bit busy.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.