The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WhicH LisT

are YOU on... ???
The NaUGHTy side... if you haven't mailed yet...
OR
The NiCe side... & the mailman has it in his hands... woohoo...

13 comments:

  1. My partner has received hers already !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Postie has mine.Sent it last Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.... I'm on the nice side. Hope it doesn't get lost in the mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm naughty....sorry! But you do know why :(

    It is in the post now tho'...phew :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm naughty sorry . but I will send my mail in the next week.
    As my partner is in the same continent it will fit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHEW! Just made the NICE list! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My parcel from Jeanette has arrived today and hers should be with her very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a parcel from Helen!

    Gosh...I'm so excited, I have a big grin on my face and butterflies in my tummy!

    Hopefully hers will arrive soon!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I on the naughty list (sorry) but it's going in the post on Monday xx I'm in regular contact with Cynthia my partner xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.