The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

A ReMinDeR

for anyone who hasn't sent an email of THANKS to your partner... please do it today... yes right now.
I know things get hectic over Christmas and New Year... and emails can be forgotten or perhaps you thought you had sent one~ but didn't... but you need to sit down now and type.

Hugs Cheryll

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou can mean so much and makes you feel appreciated for what you have done,I think this so important to do.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the fiat when go did after I opened my parcels on Christmas Day. I also received a thank you which was well received. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.