The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Have YOU Received?

As I write this post... some lucky elves are having their swap gifts delivered ...
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOURS...
I want to reveal the OPENING date... we are all getting soooo excited... so please don't forget. Either leave a comment or email me.
Thanks...
Also can you check the side bar to make sure I haven't missed marking YOU as RECD.


4 comments:

  1. Not yet but maybe later this week :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Cheryll, i have send my Parcel to Pam D UK since a Long time, i have see a photo on the blog from the Parcel, from here i have not heard anything,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sent parcel last Wednesday and recieved mine today.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.