The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

AnotHeR FuLL SacK

This time it's to Illene from Maddy....


And just so you know that I do keep track of ALL the sacks/totes being filled...
Here is  Santa  elf  my list...
I'll announce "Opening Day" next week.... so be sure to let me know when YOUR sack is FULL.


6 comments:

  1. I just sent you a pic of my over flowing sack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sack is overflowing. I received the last box from Donna today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the fun is about to begin.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All too exciting. My sack is full to the brim :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very full! What is better than an overflowing Santa Sack ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cannot wait for the big announcement... love the filled sacks..

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.